Advising Guides for Teacher Licensure
The following Advising Guides provide guidance and offer suggestions for the sequence of courses you could take to complete your bachelor’s degree and earn teacher licensure for secondary grades.
Math and science majors, please consult your Fulbright advisor for an official degree plan.
Advising Guides by Major (all PDFs)
- Biology B.A. Life Science Licensure
- Biology B.S. Life Science Licensure
- Chemistry B.A. Chemistry Licensure
- Chemistry B.S. Chemistry Licensure
- Computer Science B.A. for 2021-2022
- Mathematics B.A. Math Licensure for 2021-2022
- Mathematics B.S. Math Licensure for 2021-2022
- Physics B.A. Physics Licensure
- Physics B.S. Physics Licensure
Pre-licensure Checklist (Google Drive document)
State Minimum Core for baccalaureate degree candidates, from the Catalog
M.A.T. in Secondary Education
Students who cannot fit the STEM Education program into their undergraduate degree but would like to become a secondary math or science teacher should consider the one-year Master of Arts in Teaching in which a student earns a master's degree and teaching license.